Used 2010 Honda Civic Si Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Honda Civic Si - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Civic model:

Awesome Car for the money!
By stup62

2010 Honda Civic Si Si 2dr Coupe w/High Performance Tires (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

First import I've ever owned. Like the attention to detail. Awesome sound system, although a 6 cd radio would've been nicer. Impressive acceleration, car just wants to go,go, go! Probably why my mileage is a little less than what I expected. Overall, very happy with the car.

6 speed transmission, stereo system, handling characteristics

6 CD changer, ability to turn on fog lights with the parking lights

Slow boat to nowhere
By kevin

2010 Honda Civic Si Si 4dr Sedan w/Nav, High Performance Tires (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I picked up this silk wallet and it was still a sows ear. Loud inside . When I demoed it the salesman said oh don't accelerate too fast it might not be good 4 the engine. so I obliged and drove it medium speed and it seemed to provide all that I needed. After I bought it , which was my fault as I was in a rush, when I punched it to get it up to 60 on the fwy it sounded like a 1000 pack of black cat firecrackers going off under the hood or tarmac level when a A380 takes off Heavy. Thought the damn thing was going to explode. Then the mileage -- I'm getting sub-20s and I do 50/50 fwy city so I took it in and they said it needs to break in. My foot's gonna break it in soon. there's more but no room.

If dealer would offer refund and take it back --still plenty of shills out there that just because it says "Honda" think it must be good and took it off my hands --suckers

New engine , suspension that doesn't handle like a 1978 Cadillac el dorado with an elephant in the trunk .

Another Honda Lover
By Mary

2010 Honda Civic Si Si 4dr Sedan w/High Performance Tires (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

This is my third Honda. I just love the quality, reliability and feel of the car. I got 34 MPG with the first tank with mixed driving--only had it for 2 weeks. Got some fog lights thrown in (not installation) and a great price! I am very happy with my purchase.

Gas mileage, Nav, Bluetooth connectivity, futuristic dash board, heated leather seats, USB for my own music, stereo sounds great. All options baby!

Cup holders towards front more. Not much else. Love my Honda!

A lot of value for the price
By David

2010 Honda Civic Si Si 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

The car has a solid sports car feel. Then the vtech kicks in and it launches; feels similar to a turbo engage. Beautiful naturally aspired performed while still yielding 30mpg on the highway (i have been getting 32 mpg). I find the interior to be very comfortable and the required touch points are all within reach of the driver (radio, mirrors, door handles, etc). These are becoming increasingly hard to find with rumors of no more 2010 Civic SIs being built to make way for the 2011 transformation. If you can find one, i would most certainly recommend it!

USB port for radio, engine/six speed tranny combo, tire grip on the road

The radio has a subwoofer in the middle of the rear deck. The stock radio in a 1988 Accord from years back with the stock 6X9's in the rear deck pounded more than this sub.

Fun ride
By leb686

2010 Honda Civic Si Si 4dr Sedan w/Nav (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I just got this car last night and thus far in my opinion its pretty sick. I don't have money pouring out my ears, so I feel there's a lot of bang for your buck in this one. Corners great, quick acceleration. Love the nav in it, that really can pull the interior together. Had leather seats in my old car and they just got visibly scuffed up so I like this material, and it doesn't melt skin in the summer. Only had it for a day so I may be jumping the gun, but I love it up to this point. It's also not too fast which is good, it does keep you out of trouble. (maybe my favorite feature) I would certainly advise people to buy this car.

The look of the car is real nice. I tinted all the windows 35% on a silver paint job looks nice with the black interior. Love the easy shift. Like how the seats can lie flat in the backseat of the 4 door, hoping my snowboard can fit in there. Like I said up to this point love the whole thing.

None so far. Just got to get it with the nav screen, I don't like the way it looks without it.