2009 Honda Civic Consumer Review: You need to check out the Civi

2009 Honda Civic Sedan - Consumer Review

You need to check out the Civic!
By DJL100 on

2009 Honda Civic LX 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

I picked up my 2009 LX 4-door today -- 4,500 miles in Crystal Black Pearl -- nice! I love this car! Rides great and handles great as well. Other reviewers have stated noisy ride. Well, let's see, it's a 4-cylinder, it's not a Rolls-Royce people! The road noise is no worse than any other compact car. The noise is also dependent on the road surface on which you are driving. All controls are within reach and where they logically should be. The digital speedometer pod is very cool and very easy to get used to, it took me like 2 minutes to adjust. If you are looking for a small car that handles well, is fun to drive, good and gas and very reliable, CHECK OUT THE CIVIC.

Digital speedometer, smaller steering wheel, gas mileage, reliability

None I can think of right now.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review
By focusguy
on 02/18/12 05:21 AM (PST)

UPDATE: As of 2/18/2012, I have 20,700 miles on this vehicle and still love it. Handles great in the snow, which is a huge plus. I have averaged 29 MPG around town and as much as 39 MPG on trips. Maintenance costs have totaled $25 for a cabin air filter. My oil changes are free at the dealership. No squeaks, rattles or any of that stuff that usually starts around this time with the domestic garbage that Detroit keeps pumping out! COMPLAINTS: I really have none. I bought a Honda after having GM crap for years. I wanted good gas mileage (really important now with gas price predictions of well over $4/gallon this Spring) and reliability and that is exactly what I got. This car is like new to me everyday I drive it!