2009 Honda Civic Consumer Review: Worst Purchase Ever

2009 Honda Civic Sedan - Consumer Review

Worst Purchase Ever
By Ayse Ozkan on

2009 Honda Civic EX 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

Considering it is a brand new car, it is extremely noisy as if the windows are not completely closed. It has a very low clearance that makes you feel you are sitting on the floor and you hear and feel every grain of sand that hits the bottom of the car. The steering wheel is very small, especially for a petite person. When it is windy, I feel like I don't have a good control of the car because I cannot rest my left arm on the door as I was used to doing with my previous cars. It does not show the outside temperature. I think this feature should be mandatory for every car that is made. My husband convinced me to buy it and I regret it very much. That was my worst purchase ever.

None

Less noise, outside temperature display should be must, more comfortable seats, slightly bigger steering wheel.
By armywifeashley
on 12/01/11 20:20 PM (PST)

If you actually do have the EX model, there is an outside temperature gauge. You can toggle the display under your tachometer with the buttons to the left of the steering wheel, the ones you reset your mileage with. You can either see your miles, the outside temp, or your oil life.