Wish I had never bought it
By Mike on
2009 Honda Civic EX 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5A)
Bought this car one year ago and within a couple months I began to regret it. First, the build quality is terrible. Within 6 months parts of the dashboard came loose and/or began to rattle, the front windows make strange noises when driving with them down, and in the winter I would hear metallic grinding noises when driving in cold weather. Also, if it's been sitting for a few hours and I go to start the car, quite often it cranks for a long time, then doesn't start, regardless of outdoor temperature or how much fuel is in the tank. I bought a Honda so that I could trust it to last a long time and get me to work every day, but so far it's failed at both. This was my first, and last Honda.
Favorite Features
Split-level gauges with digital speedometer, USB audio connectivity, fantastic fuel economy.
Suggested Improvements
My car is only one year old and probably 10% of the time it fails to start in the morning. It still has 2 years of warranty but the dealer refuses to help fix it. So here I am with an almost new car that doesn't work and feels like it's falling apart. My only suggestion is to fix those issues.