Traded in a BMW 3 series + Love my Honda
By MikeNJ on
2009 Honda Civic LX 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5A)
I traded in my BMW 3 series when it became too expensive to maintain. I leased a Honda Civic because it's cheap, safe, and good on gas, not because it's the kind of car you fall in love with, but I fell in love with it! I've driven it from NJ to Montreal and Williamsburg for weekends, and it's comfortable for long drives. It handles well, even in light snow. Very solid build quality: no squeaks, no rattles, no loose parts. Turn the key, and off you go. With easy driving you can get about 40 mpg on regular gas. This is my first Honda but definitely not my last. I would recommend Honda to anyone. Unbelievably comfortable, nice car for the money.
Favorite Features
Automatic sensors for oil changes and low tire pressure. iPod direct hookup in the dash stock on LX. ABS, side airbags standard.
Suggested Improvements
The bottom of the front bumper is very low, easy to hit some curbs when parking in parking lots so you have to be careful not to pull in too far. Steering wheel mounted audio controls in the LX model, standard traction control, trunk release on remote keyless control, extra cigarette plug.