2009 Honda Civic Consumer Review: So Far, So Good !

2009 Honda Civic Sedan - Consumer Review

So Far, So Good !
By bdazzled101 on

2009 Honda Civic LX 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

After owning over a dozen American Made cars, this is my first Honda. The first thing I noticed was how "solid" the car felt. Looks like a small car on the outside, but inside it looks alot bigger than it actually is. Nice expansive interior. Layout of dash/interior very user friendly. Everything easy to reach and use. Wide front view while driving, no blind spots. Very comfortable seating & alot of room to spare & I'm 6' 1". The LX automatic is nicely equipped already. I'm adding blue interior lighting under the dash areas. Gas mileage is outstanding! 31 mpg in the city-so far. Advertised 28. If this car lives up to its past proven record while I own it, I'm buying another Honda later on!

Gas mileage! Eye-Pleasing Blue Dash/Gauge lighting. CD/Radio and other standard "toys" the LX comes with. Center Armrest. The Heater warms up the interior super fast! It's just a very nice solid car that's fun to drive and with the new re-design for 2009 it looks very sporty to boot! Good Job Honda!

Could use a couple more cup-holders. Only 1 cup holder in the front-in the center console, none in the back. The rear seat head-rests obstruct the view out the back window. The Polished Metal paint color that I got shows every speck of dirt, especially after it rains. A lot of car washes to come, :-(