2009 Honda Civic 2.0L 4-cyl. 6-speed Manual Consumer Review - Silver 2009 Civic Si

2009 Honda Civic - Consumer Review

2009 Honda Civic Si 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

Silver 2009 Civic Si
By Civic Si on

2009 Honda Civic Si 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

Overall I love my Civic Si but I want to write an objective review. My Si is comfortable, reliable and built with quality materials inside. It's fun to drive, however I've gotten used to the 197 hp and weak 139 lb ft torque; torque should be improved in the future. MPG varies depending on driver, I get between 17-21 mpg city. The paint is not the best. It will scratch quickly and rock chips cause more damage than it should. I spend too much time and $ trying to care for the paint/exterior. I'm not bothered by the two-tier dashboard. A noticeable problem with Honda's is road noise. Exterior design is getting old, needs to be overhauled IMO.

Favorite Features

Smooth shifting transmission, AUX and USB connection, sunroof, radio and speaker output is nice. Seats with Si stitching are comfortable and provide good support. Sports suspension, and 17in alloy wheels.

Suggested Improvements

Honda needs to improve the quality of paint, find a way to make the cabin quieter, and possibly increase the horsepower and torque on all Civics.