2009 Honda Civic 1.8L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual Consumer Review - Great "Sporty" car

2009 Honda Civic - Consumer Review

EX Coupe (1.8L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

Great "Sporty" car
By Justin Slocum on

2009 Honda Civic EX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

Reliable and sporty (I have the coupe). Very well designed and quite a looker. It's fun to drive granted it's no civic Si but it is quick and agile. I decided to go with the EX Coupe because the Si's have shifter and clutch problems. The sound system is 350 Watts and has a subwoofer. This comes in the Coupe EX and the Si's only. Very happy with the bass response from it. Nice Standard Alloy Rims. Shifts are crisp and smooth. I would definitely purchase this car again. Very complacent ride that does a great job around the corners and is comfortable on rough roads. My only minor complaint is something that plagues Hondas and that is the road noise. It's not awful but could be better.

Favorite Features

Smooth Shifter... Sexy as hell... (BLACK)... Nice pickup and engine sounds great. Driving Characteristics... Last but not least extremely reliable as all Hondas seem to be. I love the Coupe.

Suggested Improvements

Better Insulation from Road noise. Bluetooth should be standard. Perhaps the seats could be made out of something a little more substantial material wise. Overall I can only nitpick because it's such a great car for the money.