I love this car. Absolutely love it! My last Honda went nearly 200,000 miles before it needed any serious work. I grew up with Hondas, I learned to drive on a Honda, I am 100% committed to Honda.
This is a fuel efficient car. It looks sporty, but it isn't a fast little racer. With that being said, I get an average of 34-38 mpg. Not complaining. It handles great, and the comfy seats are designed to keep you planted while taking corners at lightning speed ;)
My one complaint is the gear box. I'm not sure if the previous owner was just too rough with it or what, but shifting (either up or down) into 2nd can be a sloppy, gear grinding mess if you don't put enough force into it.
- The dash is definitely very futuristic and cool looking
- Seats are very comfortable
- Location of shifter is different, but comfortable. Especially with the gliding center console which can be moved forward to provide a resting place for your arm
- Cup holders can hold ANYTHING
- Windshield wipers wipe from the center- out (as opposed to back and forth)
- Spacious trunk
- Stock sound system is actually pretty decent
- Several different storage holes/cubbies for all your junk
- USB connector inside center console
- Adjustable height on drivers seat
- Cheap to fill the tank and gets 34-38 MPG combined
- Running lights activate when you let off the E brake
- Stock unlock/lock fob is fussy. You usually have to push the buttons several times before you can get it to lock/unlock. Same with trunk release
- Needs anti-father function. Can't visit my dad without him insisting he drives my car around town ;)
† Edmunds.com received the highest numerical score in the proprietary J.D. Power 2014 Third-Party Automotive Website Evaluation Study℠. Results based on responses from 3,381 responses, measuring 14 companies and measures third-party automotive website usefulness among new and used vehicle shoppers. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of owners surveyed from January 2014. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.