My second Civic
By Rubired on
2009 Honda Civic LX-S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)
I've owned a 2000 civic before this one and also an accord 2008 right now. This car is smaller than the Accord, but the quality is no less. This car is a great little 4 cylinder, very easy on gas, very quiet high quality Honda engine and nice handling. As I said on my accord review, I have own them all dodge, ford, chevy, toyota and Hyundai and where the Honda leaves the rest behind is time. After 3 or 4 years, the Honda still feels and runs like the day you purchased it. The others slowly show their age with squeaks, garage visits and part replacements. If you want a little car, easy on gas, top notch quality that will be trouble free for many years to come and hold its value - this is it.
Favorite Features
Quality, value, resale value, handling quick, comfortable, roomy I'm 6ft 240lbs, styling and safety. For people that think this is just another compact car has never own one. Very nice highway car. My first civic is the reason why I would never own another manufacturer. 200k and no problems.
Suggested Improvements
Nice sound system, but I would like to see a step up in mid level trim. Maybe 6 speakers in LX. I tried and can't think of anything else.