2009 Honda Civic Consumer Review: My first hybrid, and it's a Ho

2009 Honda Civic Hybrid - Consumer Review

My first hybrid, and it's a Honda!
By IPA2 on

2009 Honda Civic Hybrid 4dr Sedan w/Lthr (1.3L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

THIS IS MY FIRST HYBRID, and it's only a day old or so. I wanted to write about my first impressions and a few months from now, I'll write again. First of all the ride is smooth and solid. With the CVT, SHIFTING IS SEAMLESS, because there aren't any gears, just one consistent motion. The style looks like a Civic, so don't expect people to stop and notice your new Hybrid. However, you can smile and know how your new car isn't thirsty for gas, and the stereo is top notch. The interior leather is very comfortable, and the blue luminous gauges have a futuristic look and very easy to read.We got a fantastic lease, $305/ 36 month. Only first payment down, plus they paid off our other lease, 2months.

Smooth ride and great interior. Radio w/6 speakers and reads my iPod and displays titles and artist. You can control your music on the steering wheel. The dark blue leather seats. Very comfortable! The car's color, Magnetic Pearl.

Road noise could be better address, but the stereo drowns it out. Maybe a different tire would help the road noise. Don't get me wrong, it's nothing that will drive you crazy. Any car, if you concentrate on only the road noise would bother you. A bigger arm rest or one that slides forward some.