2009 Honda Civic Consumer Review: Its a Honda....Need I say more

2009 Honda Civic - Consumer Review

EX Sedan (1.8L 4-cyl. 5-speed Automatic)

Its a Honda....Need I say more...?!!
By gulfwalker62 on

2009 Honda Civic EX 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

This is my 2nd Honda Civic, and what a huge improvement over 10-yrs. Its larger, safer, just as reliable, better fuel economy & this time I went for the EX Trim vs the LX last time. The EX sedan is a very nice sedan and offers many great features as standard. The only option I wished I would have gotten was remote start. That is my only regret, so in other words, you can NOT go wrong with a New/CPO/Used Honda Civic EX sedan.

My #1 feature must be the exterior design, followed by a well executed interior design. The fuel economy is so great I couldn't justify the added expense or the hybrid, besides the hybrid does not have the sporty alloy wheels, nor the power moonroof. I love my civic EX, and the number of safety features are superior. Side air bags, head airbags, side curtain airbags, rear seat side head curtain airbags. A multi 6-disc CD player as std equipment. I will not wait 10-yrs again, for next I will be ordering a new Accord, as its always been a car of desire since 1984. I wish to share another feature, the ability to change volume, radio stations, CD track all from steering wheel, so eyes on road !

Its a bit challenging to see the nose of the civic when parking, and the remedy I found after a year of ownership was to add a bug deflector which alloys me to view the front of my civic better thus not having to park aways away to prevent scuffing bumper. The manual driver's seat adjustment for up & down could be improved and made to be electric, and heated cloth seats would be a nice added feature to have as standard on EX & EX-L trim levels plus on the Si sport model.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review