2009 Honda Civic Consumer Review: Best performance car for the $

2009 Honda Civic Si - Consumer Review

Best performance car for the $$$
By Tris Speaker on

2009 Honda Civic Si 4dr Sedan w/Nav (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I've had my Civic Si now for almost a year and can say that it is the best car for the $$$ that I've ever purchased. I've owned many sporty cars before, too. The reviews that I've read that were negative were from people that probably shouldn't have bought this car to start with. The car is made for DRIVING, not commuting to and from work. The regular Civic is what they should've bought. You get WAY more than what Mazda, VW or Subaru can offer for the $21,000 that I paid for this car even with the navi. I drive long distances for work and average 33 mpg on those highway trips and get about 25 in the city. I would definitely recommend this car to just about everyone.

Engine, gear-box, brakes, stereo, Si badging, rims, reliability, handling, exhaust note, navigation system has never sent me to the wrong place, XM radio and sport interior. Could use the Accord XM channel knob for easier quick tuning.

Si badging could be more distinct, integrate all doors with more cup holders, would like to see compact disc insert not be behind the navigation system (seems too easy to break). Would like option for leather and other colors of seats. Ability to turn fog lights on w/o headlamps. Dual port exhaust.