Honda does it again!
By John B. on
2009 Honda Civic EX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5A)
I had a 1999 Honda Accord EX 4-door that I traded in on a new 2009 Honda Civic coupe EX. Was I ever blown away by how many changes had taken place in the past decade! The premium audio system in the civic sounds like a home theater set up. The exterior stylings are crisp and flashy and give the car an aggressive look which I like. Driving around town and on the highways is a blast. At first I was worried about the little car's ability to 'get up and go' especially with the highway speeds in my area. However it's shown to be more than capable of getting up to speed and the agile handling makes weaving around traffic a breeze. Overall this is the most fun little car I've ever driven! 10/10!
Favorite Features
I have the 2009 Honda Civic coupe EX. I love the exterior styling of the car. It looks flashy and stylish at the same time. I love the audio controls, they're simple but in-depth enough for an audiophile like myself. The premium sound system was definitely worth the cost!
Suggested Improvements
I'm not a huge fan of the digital speedometer and having it recessed definitely takes some getting used to. Other than that I love everything about this car. Honda's reliability, performance, and looks can't be beat!