2009 Honda Civic Consumer Review: Excellent Car! A+++

2009 Honda Civic Sedan - Consumer Review

Excellent Car! A+++
By Kevin on

2009 Honda Civic LX 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

This is truly an excellent car. I am 6'3 and have ZERO comfort problems. There is plenty of space for the driver and passengers. I have read some reviews about people complaining about the parking break... but it's fine. Also, a few people have complained about there being no trunk-release. Are you serious!?!? Cry me a river while I turn a key to open up my trunk. The mileage is great, and the car drives so smoothly. I was very impressed at how smooth the car drives, very little bumps. Also, the road noise is fine.

Favorite Features

Smooth ride, very spacious, standard audio sounds great. I love how the dashboard is digital. Overall, a very well made car that has produced zero complaints. It truly is amazing how much you get for such a small price tag.

Suggested Improvements

You would think that the exterior of the car being small would be a negative...but it's not! It's amazing how much space you have in the car and also amazing how easy it is to drive and park because of the exterior not being freakishly big. EXCELLENT CAR! BUY IT!!!!