EX-L Coupe-2009
By pktommi on
2009 Honda Civic EX-L 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5A)
I have owned this vehicle for almost two months now and this is the first car I have never had to take back shortly after purchasing to have squeaks fixed or rattles fixed or adjustments made. Honda really has really got their act together. The first month or so the ride was a bit choppy but on the second month the suspension seems to have loosened up a bit and the ride is much better now, I am coming down from a much heavier car that did have a nicer ride to it and it has taken a while to adjust. Quality craftsmanship every place I look, everything is put together very well. I am a little disappointed that the trunk lid does not have a liner on it, no computer, and no intermittent wipers.
Favorite Features
Two tiered dash, it took a while to get used to, exterior styling, quality leather, oil change reminder and service reminder, interior design and dash design, I feel like I'm sitting in an airplane cockpit.
Suggested Improvements
Trip computer, multi disc player, trunk liner, intermittent windshield wipers, I don't smoke anymore, good thing, it doesn't come with an ashtray or lighter.