Amazing
By Schmit on
2009 Honda Civic Si 4dr Sedan w/High Performance Tires (2.0L 4cyl 6M)
I have owned 2 civics (2001 LX and 2005 SI hatchback) prior to this one. There is a reason why I purchased another new SI. Amazing comfort, style, and power all in this sporty package. If you are even debating getting an SI like myself, do yourself a favor and buy it. On my first tank of gas I got 33 MPG of 50/50 highway/city driving(ratings are 21/29 on the sticker). If you are looking for a car that turns heads then this is the one for you. So far my wife and I have put 1500 miles on it and have loved every minute of driving it. I strongly suggest you get a test drive at your local dealer so you can see for yourself why Honda's slogan is "Above all else."
Favorite Features
There is so much to love in this car but my favorite feature has to be the exhaust and horsepower. This car sounds like my (Honda)sportbike and has a nice throw back when you punch it. I also love the stereo. It has a nice kick to it but, it's not over done and annoying like some cars are.
Suggested Improvements
To be completely honest I have no idea where they can improve. The car is built like a tank and rides like a luxury car.