2009 Honda Civic Consumer Review: Again an update -3

2009 Honda Civic - Consumer Review

Again an update -3
By Erik on

2009 Honda Civic LX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

After driving since February having 16,000 miles on it, it still drives as I bought it. And my average is still 41 mpg, this is the max when driving carefully but still maxium speeds on back roads and highway. Saw the reviews of mazda2 drivers and Ford fiesta, they don't get that high mileage I would think of purchase such a car. As I told before, drive it till it falls apart, hope so at 300,000 miles. No hybrid can drive cheaper as this car!

Digital dash and led lights in dash, good seats, height adjustable. Tight build quality, also under the hood. Sporty to drive if necessary. Still cheap in gas with a 1.8 motor and automatic, cheaper I see than a mazda2 or Ford fiesta or mazda3, Ford Focus, Toyota old bolla; -) overall I'm happy with it.

Less view looking over your shoulder small side window. Smoother drive, don't keep your cup of coffee full, otherwise you spill it on your seats!