2009 Honda Civic Consumer Review: A nice car for the price

2009 Honda Civic - Consumer Review

A nice car for the price
By Abdul on

2009 Honda Civic LX 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

I bought the car almost one month ago. I have driven through almost all the East Coast from New Hampshire to Florida and made 3700 miles. My first impression is that it is exciting to drive it no matter how long you are driving without a stop. The power&fuel economy balance is excellent in my opinion. Interior design is cheerful and quite ergonomic. I found this car quite comfortable on both highway and city roads except the seats. You slip in a while and need to reposition yourself. Also you need to be careful on blind spots due to unusual windshield design which on the other hand completes the sleek exterior look of the car. Fortunately I have no technical problems so far.

Sleek exterior design. Quite efficient engine. Nice music system. Spacious inside design for its size. Wonderful driving feeling without a question.

Time-adjustable wipers should be standard in such a car. I expect a little comfy front seats. Nothing else.