2009 Honda Civic 2.0L 4-cyl. 6-speed Manual w/High Performance Tires Consumer Reviews

2009 Honda Civic - Consumer Reviews

2009 Honda Civic Si 2dr Coupe w/High Performance Tires (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

Si Coupe (2.0L 4-cyl. 6-speed Manual w/High Performance Tires)

View reviews for a specific Civic model:
Awesome!
By klbeale on 08/13/09 09:44 AM (PDT)

2009 Honda Civic Si 2dr Coupe w/High Performance Tires (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

This car is so fun to drive, it is amazing. To purchase a car with the performance, quality, below $20,000, is a steal. It has all the options except navigation, which I chose not to purchase. This car actually thinks for you. When driving, this car can scream down the road if you want it, with a redline of 8000 rpm, it flies. The handling is incredible, you almost feel like you are in a Indy car. If you are looking for a great small car, you must test drive the SI coupe.

Hot buy si
By mibrego on 10/27/08 22:30 PM (PDT)

2009 Honda Civic Si 2dr Coupe w/High Performance Tires (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

Thrilled every time I'm behind the wheel of my redline orange si. Nowadays, I look for every opportunity to run errands. Not only is driving a manual again after a decade's hiatus great fun, but doing so in this pocket rocket is even more exhilarating. Still under the 600 mile break in period, so I rarely take the rpm above 6000 rpm, yet still, this machine shows tremendous spunk off the starting block. Was close to getting a Civic EX coupe but am so relieved I followed my heart (instead of pocket- book) to settle for this Si coupe. For three grand more, I know I got a car that stirs excitement and delivers both reliability and fun.