Very Economic and fun to drive !
By wirito on
2008 Honda Civic Si 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)
I simply can't get enough of this car. And it's been already a year and a half. With 30.000 I have not had one single problem. The feel of the car is very comfortable, steering wheel is very easy to turn doing so with just one finger. I average about 50 miles a day and I can honestly say that it is very economic. I like the fact that the car locks itself and alarms after maybe 30 seconds. Note that this only happens if the car if off. If is on, don't worry about leaving it on and going out for a smoke while it warms up. Great car to have if you are looking for a fast, fuel efficiency, not to expensive car !!
Favorite Features
Definitely the armrest. My car is manual so the armrest slides forward and you can set it in two different positions. there is a feature that if you car suddenly skids off,(e.a snow ) it activates and lets you regain control again. Impressive acceleration. Cool interior design.
Suggested Improvements
I hate the incredibly loud blinker. I know it is a stupid thing to notice but my Mazda 3 was very quiet! More space in the driver's foot area, width wise. Option to lower volume at the press of a button instead of having to manually do it or turn off the radio. My old toyota 94 had this feature.