2008 Honda Civic Consumer Review: An Overall Satisfied Customer

2008 Honda Civic - Consumer Review

An Overall Satisfied Customer
By Mike P on

2008 Honda Civic Si 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

First off, I got this car for a STEAL because it was the last '08 the dealer had on the lot. Due to this, I may think that this car is a better value than others that paid sticker. Overall, I like the car. It's fast, handles well, and looks pretty good when tinted. It's also a decent size, reliable, and pretty economical. I drive "spiritedly" often and I still get great gas mileage. The worst was 26mpg (100 mile trip on back roads in Maine = wild ride) and the best has been about 33mpg...I usually average about 29 with 50/50 highway/city. One warning if you get an Si, every punk kid in a Honda/import will want to race you. Just something you have to live with.

-VTEC = the best sound on earth. The speed is nice too. -Flat floor in back seat. GREAT idea. -60/40 split back seat -Stock radio is pretty decent -The Dash. I actually like the split tier dash. -MPG. Hard to find a car that can go and average over 29mpg. -Aftermarket parts are endless -Resale

My biggest complaint is the fit and finish. The body needs significant improvements. -Panel gaps, -Rattles, rattles, rattles! Vents, sunroof, something in the middle pillar. It gets annoying QUICKLY.