What a great car...
By MplsDriver on
2008 Honda Civic Si 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)
This is the kind of car you look forward to driving every day. I'm at about 400 miles now and look forward to every time I can get onto a curvy road. Daily driving around town is just fine, but I just calculated my miles/gallon (city) and it came in at 19.38? I'm hoping this will get better once the engine is broken in. My only other complaint would be the seat comfort. I have a herniated lower disk in my back and the shape of the seat is kind of harsh on my back...once again I'm hoping this gets better as the car breaks in. Other than that, this car is awesome! I was also considering a 2005 Lexus IS 300 w/ 27K miles (for the same price), but the Si just seemed like a better choice.
Favorite Features
Handling, acceleration, the sound of 6000 to 8000 RPMs! Lots of cabin and trunk space.
Suggested Improvements
Kick the VTEC in a 5000 - 5500 RPM's or push the redline to 8500 RPM's...I want to hear the symphony of VTEC for longer! Rev hang...is it supposed to do that? If so it takes a bit of getting used to, but it drives fine once you figure out how to shift smoothly.