2008 Honda Civic Consumer Review: What a car

2008 Honda Civic Si - Consumer Review

2008 Honda Civic Si

What a car
By Brody on

2008 Honda Civic Si 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

Just purchased this car a week ago, so obviously this is not a long term perspective review. I drove just about everything out there before buying this great car. This car is pretty well thought out. Roomy, quick, great feel and handling, peppy enough to get the job done. I am a 40 yo and it makes me feel like I'm a kid inside when I drive it; yet its very practical for our family of 4. I have owned a plethora of vehicles; my 04 mustang SVT is the only vehicle I have ever had that is so much fun to drive. It makes you want to drive it; how often do you say that about a car. Honda needs to refine a couple things, but overall, this is a great car. Thoroughly impressed.

Feel, ride, handling, rev, stereo, seats (feel), look, layout, 0-90, and the roominess. I was very surprised at the head and leg room for a small car. bottom line for me at $21,100 I got a lot of car for todays market prices. Mazda 3 was a little quicker; but didn't leave the same feel at all.

Lint on seats is terrible. Could use driving lights ( if nothing more than looks). Factory tint on all windows; there is a lot of glass in this car. More power of course, but I say that about my 430 HP Cobra.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review