This is a Great Car
By msturg29 on
2008 Honda Civic Hybrid 4dr Sedan (1.3L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)
I purchased this car specifically for my 80 mile a day commute. It has yet to let me down. I average about 41 mpg year round with the mileage increasing in the summer and decreasing in the cold Minnesota winters. As for performance, I knew this wasnít a speed racer and didnít expect it to be. It speeds up well for a very small 4 cylinder and keeps me going just fine. The interior has a great design for the speedometer, easily readable in all lighting conditions. The arm rest slides forward for short people like me. The car is small, but I manage to get a car seat and a 100 lb dog to fit comfortably. With the reliability of Honda, overall I love this car.
Favorite Features
MP3 Plugin adapter is great, sliding arm rest, and of course the mileage. 38 winter and 43 summer. Super reliable, at 60,000 with not 1 issue besides tires.
Suggested Improvements
The factory tires wore out in 20,000, this is unacceptable. Replaced with Michelin and have gone 40,000 already no issues. I would make the trunk a little bigger and allow the seats to fold down.