SI Is a great buy
By volcomzero on
2008 Honda Civic Si 4dr Sedan w/Summer Tires (2.0L 4cyl 6M)
I am the type of person who researches everything going into purchasing a car. After 2 months of researching cars my buddy and I came across the Honda CIVIC SI Sedan. This Car is amazing!! I will never not own a Honda after this car and this car is fast for being a four door sedan. The car shifts great, when it RPMS passed 6000 VTEC kicks in and its amazing. For the price, I paid $19300 but I had to include extended warranties over 7 years 150,000 miles, that alone was 4500 dollars and with taxes, all in all, paid $25000. This is a great car, gas I am getting 32 highway and 27 city, comfortable seats, and once you drive it you will never want to drive anything else. GREAT CAR!!
Favorite Features
Exterior and interior is awesome, the dash is amazing with futuristic kind of look. Heat works well, AC blows really cold and work very well.
Suggested Improvements
The metal shifter is really neat, although it can get warm in the summer its still a keeper. Seats do attract a lot of lint and among other things, you have to keep it clean on a regular basis.