2008 Honda Civic Consumer Review: Seriously Indulging

2008 Honda Civic - Consumer Review

Seriously Indulging
By Si Senor on

2008 Honda Civic Si 2dr Coupe (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

Bought this car a little over a year ago. Still just as pleased as I was then as I am now. Car drives very well for the function that it serves, can be driven as a fuel efficient commuter or racy sports car. I, on avg, get about 24-27 MIXED mpg and when driving more conservatively I can get this up to 31-32 mpg, believe it or not. As almost everyone else says, this car is fun to drive and master. The engine note at 6000 RPMS is really cool to hear, really feels as if you're driving a more exotic sports car. In this price point some of these features are hard to beat. I drove this car to its limits after the break in period and still enjoy doing so, though not as often, fuel efficiency. :)

Engine note, exterior styling, LSD, aux. ports, cupholders (these are by far the best in any car I've seen), comfy interior.

Make the paint job better, more torque, make sure the rattles are worked out before sending out!!