104k miles, 4 years later....
By por944t on
2008 Honda Civic EX 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5A)
I have just rolled over to 104k. This was a certified pre-owned 20k car from the dealership when I purchased it 4 years ago. Overall, this car has been reliable, affordable, and relatively roomy. I've averaged 29-30mpg in the city/35 highway. This car is my daily driver. Longest drive was 16 hours one way (at 90k) and no problems. Next service appointment is for the water pump/belt- hopefully this goes smoothly.
Favorite Features
I love the interior design, roomy, rear seats lay flat (headrests removed), huge trunk, flat floor across rear seat, peppy to drive, excellent gas mileage, fully adjustable front seat (great for shorties), seats four adults comfortably (lots of compliments), plenty of headspace, great efficient headlights, AC/heat work quickly, radio is decent... cannot say enough good things about this vehicle. 104k and still enjoy driving this car.
Suggested Improvements
Other then the normal wear and tear items (oil changes, air filter changes, brakes/tires at 80K, wipers etc), the only "issue" I have had is with the driver sunvisor joint melting (dealer replaced free of charge). Gears have an awkward layout- only noticeable when going over large hills. Larger turn radius for a sedan and surprisingly large blind spots around vehicle.