2008 Honda Civic EX 4-Dr. 5M
By MATT on
2008 Honda Civic EX 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)
I drive an 08 black Civic EX 5M. All in all this vehicle is very fun to drive. I love the shift, very easy compared to my previous manual vehicles. I seriously average between 34-38 mpg per fill up. No joke. I can get average 430-470 miles per tank and it's not even a hybrid. Mileage has a lot to do with owners driving. I have tons of fun on side streets with my car, but keep the highway driving around 60, and that shows about 40 mpg on the highway. With my crazy driving on side streets, it averages to 35 mpg usually. Great car for MPG!
Favorite Features
Interior design. I get a lot of compliments from friends and that's pretty awesome. Exterior is attractive in black. I'm looking to add a spoiler, so that should help. Very smooth ride.
Suggested Improvements
I have had to replace the driver's mirror, due to loose. Brakes shake a slight bit, not much to notice on the highway when braking from 60 mph. The driver's headrest is unbearable and I had to turn it backwards to handle it. My suggestion is buy a backrest, it works amazing.