2008 Honda Civic 1.8L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual Consumer Review - The Best car you could

2008 Honda Civic - Consumer Review

LX Sedan (1.8L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

The Best car you could ever have if you needed one made in 2008
By hiker323 on

2008 Honda Civic LX 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I want to write this with tears because this is the most reliable car that I have owned and yesterday I found out that it will be loss. A week ago my car was sandwiched between two other vehicles. It provided the best protection one could ask for. My back is gone and my front is damaged, but I have remained completely safe. If you choose this car it is reliable, safe and will protect you well. *though my car is gone, I want you to know how safe this car is & that it will protect you.

Favorite Features

I feel safe, it drives very smooth and quite, I can plug in my mp3 player and gps. The radio system words well.

Suggested Improvements

The only 2 things to keep in mind is if you are someone who lives in the heat or near mountains. The AC works. It's just not Arizona strong. The car accelerates. However, you just need to know how to down shift correctly. This car has been a blessing especially since she protected me. I just wish it would be fixable so I could take her back home.