2008 Honda Civic 2.0L 4-cyl. 6-speed Manual Consumer Review - Great little sporty car

2008 Honda Civic - Consumer Review

2008 Honda Civic Si 2dr Coupe (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

Si Coupe (2.0L 4-cyl. 6-speed Manual)

Great little sporty car
By Monopoly on

2008 Honda Civic Si 2dr Coupe (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

Great little all around car. So far I've driven 8000 km. What I love most is the engine and super smooth clutch and transmission. The I-vtec is peppy paired with limited slip diff and summer tires. It loves high rpm reminds me of a sport bike. Car handles very well with little body roll. Makes an excellent commuter car if your looking for something more fun to drive than your typical Civic dx/lx/ex etc. It needs 91oct and I've been averaging 28-29 mpg mostly highway driving somewhat aggressive. The car looks great cosmetically in coupe form compared to other cars in its class. But lacks acceleration to keep up with its competition.

Favorite Features

-Smooth Clutch/Trans -Si racing seats and black/red trim interior -Limited Slip Differential -7 speaker sound system -and of course that sweet engine note from the K20Z3 engine! Exhaust sounds decent as well for stock.

Suggested Improvements

- Acceleration could be improved. its Heavier than previous Si models. Could use more torque and horsepower. -Paint quality(chips and scratches very easily. Mines Rally Red) -Clutch/trans at times is touchy. likes to over-rev during aggressive shifts.