2008 Honda Civic Consumer Review: Great Car

2008 Honda Civic - Consumer Review

EX Sedan (1.8L 4-cyl. 5-speed Automatic)

Great Car
By Wynonah on

2008 Honda Civic EX 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

Great Car!! Here are the cars I have owned in the past few years. (I change my cars about every 6 months). I have a friend in the car business so when a new deal comes up we sell my car and get a new pre-owned one. I have had a Lexus ES300, Infinity I30, Two Lincoln Continentals and my last car was an Acura RL. I no longer look for or want another car. My 2008 Civic EX is a keeper.

I purchased it used with 48K miles on it. I currently have 60K. No problems whatsoever. I did a trans flush at 50K. Had the shop use 100% synthetic and what a difference. Car shifts smoothly as can be. Changed the tires to Michelin MXV4s and the ride comfort enhanced greatly.

I do have 2 suggestions. They are not really complaints more like disappointments. The EX is the upper level trim yet not stability control or heated mirrors. You have to get the leather package for that. Come on Honda! A $11,000 Kia has stability control! Other then that the car is Great!