Exceeded All My Expectations!
By Dave on
2008 Honda Civic EX-L 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5A)
I was ready to buy something in the $30K+ range, when both of my parents bought new 2007 Civic 4 doors. After driving theirs, I was very impressed and decided the car to get for overall reliability and gas mileage was the Civic. I waited for the 2008 version with the leather and decided to get the coupe for the better stereo system. I have had this car for one week now, and I absolutely love it! The car drives smoothly, accelerates quickly, and looks great outside and inside (Silver with black leather). I find myself going for drives at night just to sit in the car and drive it. The car feels solid and able on the road. It has exceeded my expectations for a car in this price range.
Favorite Features
I like the stereo with the standard subwoofer and the steering wheel controls. I also like the sunroof, the heated coupe seats and the way the controls light-up at night. The car feels smooth and solid when driving. The brakes are smooth and work well. The whole driving experience is great!
Suggested Improvements
It's not a problem, but I think lumbar support would be nice. The MP3 connector could be moved to the center console between the seats with the second power outlet. Also, my iPod does not sound as good as a CD when connected to the stereo, but this could be a setting I need to change on the iPod.