Enjoying my cute lil Honda Civic Coupe!
By Kristen from MS on
2008 Honda Civic LX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5M)
I just traded my 2006 Honda Civic SI coupe in for something that was cheaper, less to insure, and something I didn't have to put premium gas in. So I decided to get a new Coupe LX civic. I got it in an automatic, I was getting a little tired of driving a stick anyways. Very nice for the price. I got mine at less than invoice price, thanks to my helpful Honda dealership. Love the tan interior, although I think it will get dirty fast. Only thing I don't like is when I put the car in park my door unlocks itself. I mean what if I was shopping and someone came up and mugged me as soon as I parked? Just don't think it's a great feature, since I would think most people who buy this car are female.
Favorite Features
Cute sporty design, great gas mileage, hubcaps that are 16 inches, not the standard 15, clean crisp interior design.
Suggested Improvements
No auto unlocking when you put the car in park, and put some little lights on the mirrors in the sun visors. Also, include fog lights, and put turn signals in the rear view mirrors. Maybe standard alloy wheels instead of hubcaps, although I am impressed with the hubs I have :)