2008 Honda Civic 1.8L 4-cyl. 5-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Best Purchase Ever

2008 Honda Civic - Consumer Review

LX Coupe (1.8L 4-cyl. 5-speed Automatic)

Best Purchase Ever
By Jenna on

2008 Honda Civic LX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

This car was the best investment I have ever made. I am a 19 year old, full time worker and college student, so this was a big choice for me to make, but I'm glad I did. Little bit of a blind spot which I knew about before I made the purchase (it's not that bad). People are so impressed with the interior from the gauges all the way to the space and comfort. I have no regrets. I always look at my car and smile, it really is a perfect car for me.

Favorite Features

Exterior is unique, the black color I chose has little tiny blue sparkles in the sun, it looks amazing. Interior is roomy, the cupholders is neat because there is a little compartment to cover over them if you dont want them seen. Lots of little compartments. Blue lighting on the gauges.

Suggested Improvements

Power seats would be nice. Along with choice of black interior not just on the Si and EX models, also the keyless trunk entry would be nice on the LX model. Other than that, WONDERFUL!