2008 Honda Civic Consumer Review: Best bang for your buck

2008 Honda Civic Si - Consumer Review

Best bang for your buck
By Chris G on

2008 Honda Civic Si 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

It was between this car or a 4dr GTI. The ride is amazing. The handling is perfect and responsive. I was in an Altima SER, so going from 261 to 197hp I'm going to have to say it is slow. It has good pick up and it's hard to red-line :). The nav is worth it. I'm a pilot so I have a good sense of direction... thought I'd never use it. Once I played around with it for a while and studied up on it I really learned to enjoy it. The tires could be a little stickier. I do a lot of city driving and I'm getting about 24mpg average and I am shifting around 4500 to 5000 rpm on average. I use the car.

Fighter iet interior design, body side molding, Betty (my nav system), steering wheel, digital spedometer, huge trunk, hugging seats, spoiler, my color (the orange-red color) XM radio is actually worth the $$.

Create the ability to shift into reverse while still moving, visible temp gauge while able to see odometer, annoying seatbelt reminders (for passenger too), HID lamp option, exhaust tip likes to collect dirt at the bottom, sunglasses holder next to sunroof buttons -- needs one