Awesomely Insane !!!
By sixspeed on
2008 Honda Civic Si 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)
This is my 3rd Civic. I had a couple years ago and have been with GM for many years. After constant problems with GM and fuel prices, have gone back to Honda. I'm 6'3" 210 lbs, and I had to have the driver's seat customized and moved back 3" to accommodate my legs. Now that I've done that it's totally comfortable. I didn't realize it was just a bit to short in legroom until a long drive, my Hondas years ago had more leg room. Other than that, a real great car. Totally worth the $ for the Si. I think the other models I would be disappointed in lack of power coming from a 3.8 V6 Grand Prix GT but this Si is even faster and performs better than the Grand Prix. Gas mileage awesome!
Favorite Features
Style, 6 speed, 350 Watt audio system with sub-woofer (outstanding!), 17" rims. Room for my 3 little girls in the back seat. Totally wicked car, when hitting 5500 rpm and the vtec kicks in, it's like a turbo. Very sweet ride. And I'm 34, married w/3 kids. Best family fun car out there.
Suggested Improvements
Just make these with a few inches more legroom, it cost me $370 to have the seat moved back 3" for comfort,people only seem to be getting taller. Have leather seats as an option & fog lights standard. "Black" Faux suede seats hold lint, but anyone into tuner cars keep them immaculate anyways!