2008 Honda Civic 1.3L 4-cyl. Hybrid CVT Automatic w/Navigation Consumer Review - Awesome quality car

2008 Honda Civic - Consumer Review

2008 Honda Civic Hybrid 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (1.3L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Hybrid Sedan (1.3L 4-cyl. Hybrid CVT Automatic w/Navigation)

Awesome quality car
By austin on

I currently have about 800 miles on this car and computer indicates average of 48mpg which is a few mpg's lower than calculated fuel economy. Coasting in neutral on downhills will improve mpg. I had to change driving habits to get the high fuel economy. Driving like a granny also means I am less stressed out driving. The dealer had the tire pressure set to 25 psi which is very low. Once I increased to 40 psi, my mpg increased by about 10%. Back seats are comfortable and roomy. Styling is beautiful. Handling is also excellent. I test drove a Prius which I also liked but the Civic beats the Prius in styling and handling, as well as pricing.

Favorite Features

Navigation system, auto-stop, fuel economy, magnetic pearl color, 8-year warranty on battery, $2100 tax credit

Suggested Improvements

Offer more exterior colors like black or red, leather interior, blue interior is a little funky but some people may like it, bluetooth, HID lamps