A lot of fun!
By Eric on
2008 Honda Civic Si 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)
This car is so much fun to drive. Yes, it may not be as quick as a mazdaspeed 3 or even a VW GTi, but it left the biggest smile on my face. I test drove a Mini Cooper S, Mazdaspeed 3, VW GTi, and the Civic Si. Now i actually didn't even consider the Si in my original list but I thought I would drive it just for fun. It went from not on my list to top of my list in a matter of a hard test drive. It left me with the biggest smile, a lot of space, and the most money left in my wallet (out the door $21,800). Didn't think I would be a fan of the high revving engine but I am now. I highly recommend to take it for a test drive and make sure you open it up to get the full effect.
Favorite Features
The sound! The handling, grip, gearbox, clutch, interior, exterior, space, the 8k redline!
Suggested Improvements
Everyone always wants more power. Oh and make sure you fully inspect your car before you take delivery. I got mine home and realized the dealer had let it go with a crack in the dash and a lot of scratches on the driver side rear door. Dealer crap aside it's a great car.