2008 Honda Civic Consumer Review: 2008 SI 4dr

2008 Honda Civic - Consumer Review

Si Sedan (2.0L 4-cyl. 6-speed Manual)

2008 SI 4dr
By Curt on

2008 Honda Civic Si 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

The SI is all that I hoped for. Its fun, its practical, and best of all, it sounds orgasmic when you fondle the accelerator in any gear. Even cruising around town you hear the moan of the Farrier sounding exhaust. Some may ask if its worth the extra cost than the EX, the answer is yes. You do have to rev it to get all the HP out of it, but the car sounds like it has no problem going to 8000rpm. Even in the low rpms its peppy and pleasing. Its roomy enough to fit my 6'5" frame. You will not find a better value in this class than the SI.

Favorite Features

Excellent stereo, seating position, engine feel, exhaust sound, looks, and the unique interior design. Honda is taking the lead in designing something new for the interior and it works great. You will find passerbys sneaking a peak into the cabin to see your guage layout.

Suggested Improvements

I agree with everybody, the seat material collects hair or lint making them look dirty up close. Seats do a number on the back on long trips, maybe its my height. Accelerating around corners makes sometimes feels like I'm sliding of the road, could be the tires.