08 Si Sedan
By Vaughn on
2008 Honda Civic Si 4dr Sedan w/Navigation, Summer Tires (2.0L 4cyl 6M)
I've owned my 2008 Si Sedan for about 3 months now, bought it used with 25,000 miles on it. It drove exactly the same as the brand new one I drove with 5 miles on it, so I save myself about $7,000. What can I say? It's a great car, I love driving it, the engine sounds awesome when over 6k RPM, and it will take spirited driving with no issues. Did an autocross event last weekend, and that was ridiculously fun. The car gets 28-30mpg, and feels faster than it is. Certainly fast enough for me. I have had no issues with the shifter, the stock stereo is decent, and the car handles great. Looks awesome too : )
Favorite Features
Love the split level dash board, 8200rpm redline, engine sound, looks of the car, performance and MPG; so far it's been extremely reliable, zero issues, car feels very solid, smooth riding and quiet inside.
Suggested Improvements
This issue plagues almost all cars in this price range these days; water based paints means it's really hard not to get the front nicked up. The brakes will fade if driven very hard, my first upgrade to the car will be performance pads. More power : ) NAV system needs updating as well.