2008 Honda Civic Consumer Review: 08 Civic Hybrid with Nav

2008 Honda Civic - Consumer Review

Hybrid Sedan (1.3L 4-cyl. Hybrid CVT Automatic w/Navigation)

08 Civic Hybrid with Nav
By j5kelly on

2008 Honda Civic Hybrid 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (1.3L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I only have 300 miles on my new Civic Hybrid, and I love it. it is the most fun to drive car I've had since my 88 280-ZX. I had it up to 85 on the freeway and it held the road like a champ. I took it up a steep mountain road and it didn't falter or slow down a bit. I haven't figured out all the electronic stuff on the NAV system yet but that will surely keep me interested for awhile. My gas mileage has not been 45 but more like 35 but I guess that's due to the way I drive. I did get 50 downhill (ha ha). it's too much fun driving to drive it like a granny.

Favorite Features

XM Satellite radio. I had forgotten how much fun good radio programs can be. the pep and performance are excellent. all the controls and right at my finger tips and easy to control.

Suggested Improvements

XM Satellite Radio "change station" feature is not easy to find new station. Seats are too low to for ease of getting into the car. NAV system has "find nearest restaurant" etc, but should add "find nearest girl" feature.