2008 Honda Civic Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Civic model:
08 Civic - Tire Problems
By My Name on 08/10/10 09:20 AM (PDT)

2008 Honda Civic Coupe EX-L 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I have experienced the tire wear issue that others have. I noticed an increased vibration/road noise around 26000 miles. I took it in to Honda and was told that there was "no known fix" for this issue. Apparently the workaround was to replace the tires and do an alignment. Honda agreed to pay half for the tires, so I went ahead and did it. I don't know if there's something I'm unaware of, so here's hoping that Honda gets things figured out. Aside from the tire wear issue, I don't really have many complaints. Gas mileage is great (around 34-35 mpg). The biggest issue I have is the lack of any lumbar support - after a three hour ride, my back hurts. Overall, the car is fine, not great.

Love love my car
By rpkb99 on 04/29/10 19:38 PM (PDT)

2008 Honda Civic Coupe EX-L 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I love this care and I would most definitely by another Honda. I have a 2 door coupe and have 2 kids they fit in comfortable. I love the options it came with. I really love this car.

So far only one issue with my 08 civic
By gemini29nc on 03/20/08 17:51 PM (PDT)

2008 Honda Civic Coupe EX-L 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I love my civic. I have used my heated leather seats many times and they sure do take the chill off on a cold morning. I have been getting 32- 37 MPG with most of my driving being highway. The stereo is awesome and the MP3 hookup is very handy.

2008 Civic EX-L Coupe
By Jerry on 02/22/08 16:59 PM (PST)

2008 Honda Civic Coupe EX-L 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

Just took delivery of my 2008 Civic on Valentines Day. I have the coupe (EX-L) 5 speed without navigation. Car handles very well and is fun to drive. The clutch and close ratio gearbox are are light and easy to modulate (third gear can be a little tricky til you get used to it). Doors close with a nice solid thunk and overall the car seems well made. The only issue that I have with the car is that the heated seats are not at all what I am used to. Previous car was a 2003 Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS.) My Chevy's seats got hot in seconds and stayed that way, the Honda's barely get warm on high - dealer say they are "operating normally". Overall I really like the car.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.