Very pleased with my first Honda
By AGPhoto on
2007 Honda Civic EX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5M)
I picked my Civic up after having an engine blowout on my SVT Focus. I needed a commuter car, and went shopping. I was impressed visually overall with the car, and fell in love with the interior. Went for a test drive, and was pretty much sold. There are very few things I don't like about the car, the biggest one shouldn't even be an issue because it's the reason the Si exists ( which is what I wanted, but couldn't afford at the time ). My other complaint is the legroom is just a bit short for me, another inch or two and it'd be perfect. ( I'm 6'3" ). Headroom is in short supply as well because of the sunroof. However, overall, I'm very very pleased.
Favorite Features
The interior is like a spaceship, EX model stereo is very very good, AUX port. MT shifts very smooth, seats are very comfortable, the look of the car is fantastic ( I put the OEM 17" Si wheels on mine ), the EX brakes are also very good!
Suggested Improvements
Increase headroom/legroom a little on the coupe. ( Si sedan fits me perfectly. ) Give the engine a little boost in HP (150-160 range), give it true VTEC, and stock 17s.