Very good, but not for everyone
By David87 on
2007 Honda Civic EX 2dr Coupe w/Navigation System (1.8L 4cyl 5A)
I like the car but it's not for everyone. This car is better suited for someone who works at an office, college student (with some cash or daddy) who will mostly use it on freeways. I average on long trips on the highway around 36mpg to 40mpg going at 65 to 70mph. I drive kind of aggressive so I get around 25mpg mixed driving. I work at a shipyard so I'm always dirty and carry stuff with me so having a 2door is impractical. Also I'm 6'1 and this car is kind of low and with the moonroof there is not much head room for tall drivers. Also legroom is a bit short. Other than that it drives very good, looks great and many aftermarket options. I have projector lamp and L.E.D tail lights. Test drive it.
Favorite Features
Digital sppedometer and dash. Interior looks of very good quality. 4-wheel disk brakes (better stopping). 2door, looks sporty and young. Seats are more supportive and better looking than the sedan. Steering wheel (better looking than the sedan) side door shape (again better looking than the sedan).
Suggested Improvements
The parking brake gets on the way for tall drivers. Gated Shifter stick ( not in a straight line) VSA, better navi. NAVI IS TOO EXPENSIVE! For $1000 you can get one that plays DVDs, instead of paying close to $2000 (factory) for something that is limited in features. More colors and more options.