2007 Honda Civic Consumer Review: The Right Choice

2007 Honda Civic - Consumer Review

Hybrid Sedan (1.3L 4-cyl. Hybrid CVT Automatic)

The Right Choice
By Driver8 on

2007 Honda Civic Hybrid 4dr Sedan (1.3L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I've had the Civic Hybrid for a month, and I'm very pleased with its mileage (43 MPG over all), its comfort, its stereo, and its features. I thought about a Prius, but the Civic is better- -and a better buy. It's standard features are better--and you don't rack up another 3K in price to get good features. I used Edmunds to get a read, and these reviews really helped me. For example, at 6'1', I needed more leg room--and got it with the Civic. And golf clubs fit right in the trunk. Two kids in the back very comfortably. I drove an Accord in high school, and this Civic is the same size--very cool. Pick up is great when needed; but it's mileage gauge teaches you to be a smarter with gas.

Mileage and mileage gauge; engine shut off at stop...no wasting gas and pumping junk in the air; radio; cup holders and storage; dash; steering wheel controls; modern look; good A/C; programmable locks;

Flip key; back seat arm rest (child divider); Bluetooth; keep improving mileage