The Price makes it great!
By themanindbox on
2007 Honda Civic Si 2dr Coupe (2.0L 4cyl 6M)
I have owned my civic for 10 months, it has been very, very good to me. It has the typical 3rd gear issue, but if you go to the dealership with this (08-020) Service bulletin they will fix it free of charge. I average about 28 mpg in NYC which is great. In Ohio i was getting closer to 40 mpg on the highway. The MPG is better then my co-workers smart car, and it is much better looking as well. It has terrible blind spots, and the factory head lights are terrible. The stock radio is "ok" and replacing it is a nightmare. But for a stock car at the 20 grand mark. There is nothing more fun, or better to drive. It can use some more torque.
Favorite Features
Vtec, figi blue, build quality, reliability, MPG, seats (front), trunk space, handling, breaking, 20-60 acceleration. 8k redline.
Suggested Improvements
HID headlight from factory, optional 16" wheels (NYC potholes suck), a way to turn off the VSC, not just traction control, a way to shut off DayTimeRunningLights, a longer 6th gear for better MPG on highway, some more torque, A turbo option!?!?!?!?