2007 Honda Civic Consumer Review: Sadly my last Honda

2007 Honda Civic Coupe - Consumer Review

Sadly my last Honda
By Greg on

2007 Honda Civic LX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

When I bought the car new I loved it! sporty styling, feel, and supposedly good mileage, but never more than 26vmpg. It turned out to be the worst car I've owned.@ 2k miles interior trim pieces were falling off. 1st oil change alignment was off and my tires were shot! Honda wouldn't cover it! 20k brakes were shot. A/c has never worked correctly, 7 times to the shop and still goes out! at 30k miles dealer didn't tighten the oil plug and destroyed motor, had to fight to cover it. Now @ 40k miles interior is falling apart, rode noise is horrid, seats are terrible for long drives, jerks when it shifts, and Honda care line is a joke, they don't care. I filed under lemon law. My last new Honda.

Styling, Stereo, roomy for 2 people, it's pretty peppy for a 1.8

Reliability, fuel economy, visibility from inside, and educate your techs! Always serviced @ a dealer and always been let down. As the car is failing it feels more and more like generic brand Tupperware!