2007 Honda Civic Consumer Review: Outta the Park

2007 Honda Civic - Consumer Review

Si Coupe (2.0L 4-cyl. 6-speed Manual w/Summer Tires)

Outta the Park
By losa on

2007 Honda Civic Si 2dr Coupe w/Summer Tires (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

This is just a great little ride for anyone. I had an S2K, but since it's convertible, I decided to go with something at least a little more practical. The fact that it's a Honda says a lot. High RPM, great reliability ratings, gas mileage, futuristic styling, and definitely the handling is precise, and the list goes on. I only have one complaint and that is rattling of something in the roof. It's possible that there might be a pebble or acorn or something that got sucked in while I was doing the sunroof back, but it is a very annoying problem. Also, the wheels seem to chip easy. I drive on gravel roads very little, but on two of my wheels, it is chipped.

Dashboard (both red and blue backlights), iV-tec, audio system, exhaust system, upholstery, and even the gas mileage. It is by far the best in its class, and the most boring trip can become the funnest (and quickest)! The engine is a perfect match for the car.

Bi-Xenon headlamps maybe, I do enjoy the manual, but perhaps a electronic- shift automatic system would sell the car to the people who can't drive stick-shifts. Then again, I like to be one of the few who drives an Si. Wind noise can be bothersome, I guess that's why they have that nice audio system.