2007 Honda Civic Consumer Review: Great little car!

2007 Honda Civic - Consumer Review

DX Sedan (1.8L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

Great little car!
By Janet on

2007 Honda Civic DX 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I just bought my first Civic and love it! It fits me better than any car I have ever driven and is so fun to drive. Honda has done a great job with lumbar supports in the seat, the interior design with smooth metallic buttons instead of cheap plastic dials, and cruise controls in the steering wheel. The engine is very quiet and peppy. The split display with blue lighting is easy on the eyes and the more I drive it, the more I like having the spedometer at eye level. I drive about 3000 miles a month and am getting 38 miles a gallon this first month. I like the wide view from the windshield and how it comfortably fit four adults. I highly reccommend this car!

I like the ergonomic steering wheel with indentations to fit my hand, the high quality adjustable cup holders (and the door that slides over them when not in use), the cell phone holder is a perfect fit and in a nice location. I like the storage in the doors for maps and water bottles.

It is hard to sense the front of the car as there is no visual cues from the driver's seat. It would be nice to have cup holders in the rear seats for passengers instead of just a open space in the door. The glove compartment is angled and somewhat small.